Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Babysitters

What is it about scheduling a sitter that ALWAYS falls to mom???! It's not difficult, but I am the one who always schedules a sitter for us. I guess it's not necessarily even about calling one, but rather the idea that he thought ahead and felt we were worth enough that he would do the planning. Is this the way it is everywhere or just at our house?

2 comments:

Renee said...

I'm so with you on that. It's not much of a special date if you have to schedule the sitter! I've even mentioned it to him a time or two and he forgets to call....leaving a no date night! Arrgh! Men!

Trisha said...

I have come to decide that it is everywhere!! They don't realize that they need a date with us. It's funny how they can schedule meeting at work, etc. but can figure out how schedulins a babysitter works. BTW don't try the "well I am just not going to schedule dates then." I have tried it and it doesn't even faze them!!!! Gotta love them for what they are!!!