Thursday, July 24, 2008

House of Brotherly Love


As many of you know, Carissa has always refused to write any letters for me. She wouldn't even try to make the letter I! It got so frustrating, I completely backed off and figured we'd tackle it again this Fall. Well, she asked the other day if I would help her write a note for Simon. She wrote every single letter by herself and drew him a picture of the sun and a flower! I was so proud of her. I figure I needed to capture this moment of love so I could remember it during the summer days of 's/he's bugging me! It's his/her fault! I didn't do it!'

2 comments:

l said...

so so cute, and I really love the picture at the top of your blog by the lake!

Trisha said...

Great job Carissa!! That is definitely a keeper!