Last night, David came in the house after work and asked Carissa to get him two towels for his car. Simon & Carissa each got one and went out with David to his car. When they got to the car, they discovered that the black can of Coke Zero had exploded inside Daddy's car! David had left his soda can in the car all day. As he was driving home and shortly after the toll, he heard a 'pop' and then the soda exploded all over the inside of his windshield. I have a great mental picture of this! The kids then had a short physics lesson on why we should not leave unopened soda cans in the car. I just hope they got all the soda cleaned up since it was sitting on the side of the car that I usually use!
3 comments:
I can only imagine how high he must have jumped when it happened. Too bad the kids weren't actually with him. I can hear the chorus of "OH! COOL!" from Simon and Carissa!
only science people would turn it into a teaching moment!!Love the blog
This is a lesson I should pass on to my husband...he currently has 2 cases of unopened soda in the back of his car!
Post a Comment