Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello Brain, are you there? It's me, Anne Margaret.

I had a somewhat daunting to do list today. So, after I dropped the kids at school, I had a scheduled teeth cleaning. I got home after taking Carissa and started on my long list. At 9:15, the phone rang. "Hello, it's the dentisit office. Did you forget your appointment?" I'm thinking "Crap!" Totally forgot about it between Carissa's preschool and home, which is all of what 4 minutes away?!. I hurriedly went in and discovered that I have 2 fillings to be replaced. So, another to do to add to the list in a couple weeks.
What has happened to my brain? I used to be able to remember things, I prided myself on being able to keep on top of everything. I had a functional brain and liked to use it. It used to like me back by recalling information that I needed. What the heck happened to me????

No comments: