Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh Canada

We had a wonderful time in Vancouver. We took a carriage ride through Stanley Park, took the ferry to Victoria (and we saw seals just out beyond the trail of the ferry), ate lots of Asian food and toured a fun market. We also crossed a 100 ft high suspension bridge and walked the rainforest on a series of raised wooden walkways.
Vancouver has a large population of Asian folks (I think mostly students) so we had Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, and a couple different kinds of Chinese. We had absolutely delicious food and surprisingly it wasn't a big weight gain week for me. Yeah!
The market had a whole case of different pate(s) and one with more olives than I have ever seen. Most of it was just pretty food and nicely presented. And it had awesome gelato, yummm.

I would definitely go back to visit again. Fun, fun, fun!


No comments: