Someone asked me recently if I met my goal of being down another 5 pounds before the end of the year. Well, technically no. Five pounds down would have beeen -15 lb total, I weighed in at -14.8 lb. I'm choosing to round up so I feel better. A woman's perogative, wouldn't you say?Which is good because I found out my Wii age is 49 and my Mii is looking mightily plump on the Wii fit. Like I didn't know how I looked, now I have a machine mocking me??? Darn good thing the trainer didn't make any sarcastic comments because my new little Wii board may have been thrown out the window, er, I mean taken a nice little break outside. Sigh, guess I better get moving on the Wii to make up that difference.
Wish I liked to exercise, it'd be much easier.
Easy Gingerbread House | Cooking with my kid
7 years ago
2 comments:
You will get there!! To lose any weight over the holiday is awesome!!
Great Job Anne, Keep it up or should I say down :)
Post a Comment