Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm running!!

Did you know that Kenosha is hosting a marathon on May 2? And, guess what?? I'm running!!
I so can't wait for this!!
And if you believe this load of bull, I've got some great swampland for you to buy! Cheap.
I mean, seriously, do you really think I would subject myself to 26.2 miles of sheer grueling pain and agony? Nope, not me. I can barely make it for 10 minutes on the treadmill. I will definitely not be running. But, I do have a good friend who will be running and I plan on cheering her on.
Want more info about the marathon? Check out this site: http://www.wisconsinmarathon.com/Index.html
See you by the lake to cheer!
p.s. Rita & Sue: gotcha!!

6 comments:

Renee said...

maybe next year!!!!!

Anne said...

Dream on Renee. No marathons for this mama!

Anne said...

Dream on Renee. No marathons for this mama!

Anne said...

Crap! Now I can't figure out how my comment got posted twice and I can't figure out how to delete one of them. I think I'm failing blogging101!

Renee said...

You just want to be very clear on the NO TO RUNNING in a marathon!

runr3 said...

who's your friend running?