When I ask what the kiddos want for dinner, by far the most popular response is "let's go out". I'm hoping it's not a reaction to my cooking but a desire to check out the restaurants in town (and according to Princess, the bathrooms..because I don't think we've ever been anywhere that did not involve a potty break).
Tonight, I obliged. We had dinner courtesy of Papa John's (did you know that on Tuesday, you can get a large pizza for $5.99 plus tax?) But, we did eat it at home. Outside. On the deck. With soda! Boy, oh boy, you would have thought I was the best mom ever. And to top it off, we ended with homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert. You know what? Sometimes, I really do rock!
Easy Gingerbread House | Cooking with my kid
7 years ago
1 comment:
You do Rock!!
Post a Comment