Then, I started taking off the wallpaper. Oh, what a glorious day!
Then, priming. And, by the way, from now on, I will be wearing a bandana on my head when I prime. Why? Because I lost my balance when painting around the toilet and fell towards the wall. Luckily, my hair broke my fall.

And, I did it again when I painted with the blue paint. No picture this time, but lots of words were escaping from me. Best not to print any of them here. I had a hair appointment the next morning and went in with blue hair. My hair stylist laughed and fixed it. Gotta love her! (I definitely did not want blue hair before my time!)
But, I digress. Back to the bathroom.
Ah, it was so nice when it was finished. I need a better picture now that I have the towel racks up and once I get the wall pretties up. But, anyway, it's better.
1 comment:
beautiful! love the pics of your hair and the paint - when i paint i seem to get it on my arms/elbow areas :)
Post a Comment