I started, what I hope to become, a New Year's tradition. I made cinnamon rolls. No, not the whack the container on the counter and peel them out of the can kind, but the homemade, yummy, gooey cinnamony goodness kind. Mmmmm, they were so tasty I forget to get a picture of them but they looked a lot like the one above only mine were less, well, uniform in size shall we say. It really wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be because I mixed them in my bread machine, let them sit in the refrigerator overnight and then baked them fresh the next morning. I found that using dental floss to cut them worked the easiest. And, because I made them with half whole wheat flour I'm claiming them as health food.
Because I can.
That's why.
It's my blog and I'm feeling sassy that's why.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment