Saturday, July 30, 2011

Better Late than Never or I Haven't Forgotten my Blog, I've Just Been Busy

I haven't forgotten my blog, but it has been busy lately.
Let's see:
We have sold our house in Kenosha.
We spent a week in Branson MI in ungodly hot and humid temps.
I sent the children to live with Grandma & Grandpa for a week or so.
I went back to OH and looked at more houses.  In more ungodly heat and humidity.
We put an offer in on a house in OH and are waiting to hear back. Did I mention that I don't like the waiting and the unknown?
We had the house inspection here in WI and have 2 items to fix. One we knew about and another is an easy fix. Supposedly.
I made a discovery. Not only am I not the most patient person in the world, I'm not the most optimistic either. I think it's because then it's easier to not get so disappointed.
I'm really hoping we get this house in OH. We have a second choice but it's not as nice as the first one.
I'm a little scared that we'll GET the first house in OH. It might be more than we can handle (but, oh, it's so pretty and definitely in the life style to which I'd like to become accustomed).
That's about it for now.

No comments: