Question: When does Lake Michigan look more like the Atlantic Ocean?
Answer: On Weds, 9/16! I have never seen such large waves so close to shore.
We went to a beach in Illinois with some friends. The kids had a blast and were completely soaked to the skin. But, really, they had such big smiles I couldn't be angry about the yucky laundry that would be required at home and the sandbox amount of sand that got transported home with us in the van. I think most of it had been in the Princess' underwear and in Wolfgang's swimsuit! Only one problem, he didn't take off his regular shorts before he got in the water. Really, what is going through his head sometimes? I think it's better I don't know.
Here's some pictures of the fun:
Easy Gingerbread House | Cooking with my kid
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment