Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Why Silence is Not Always Golden-Part Two

And then, I walked into the dining room and this is what I saw:
It appears the Princess has set up her own beauty parlor with a special focus on hair cutting.

Poor Barbie, I guess she wanted a new 'do for school:
Oh Pretty Little Pony, I remember your long flowing locks that have been tendered by the amateur hair stylist:
And then, I saw the real evidence....
A pile of blonde, brown and multi-colored hair. Lots of blonde, brown and multi-colored hair. It seems the little stylist decided everyone needed cuts.

It's a good thing school started. Hopefully she won't be opening up shop there and offering her services to classmates. Holy mackerel!

2 comments:

Renee said...

:) Beautician school for Carissa :)

The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

LOL, I used to do the same thing, although I never left THAT much hair on mine. My Barbies were punk. I also got the bright idea of shaving their legs with my mom's razors while alone in the bathtub. A few of them became permanant amputees. And my mom tore up her legs because plastic was always jammed in her razors when she went to use them. :)
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Good to know you had a good time while you were there! (Sorry about the yougurt on the monitor. Hope you had a napkin handy!)
HUGS!!!
Charlie