Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Why Silence is Not Always Golden

When your daughter is nicely, quietly playing in the other room allowing you to get all your work on the computer done, this is why you need to check on her:

The hair is approximately 1/4 inch long at the biggest of the small lengths. At least she only hacked off half of her bangs and none of the back or sides of her hair. When she looked in the mirror she declared "I should have cut more to make it even!" Heaven help us.

By the way, did I tell you that this happened the night before the first day of school and the night before we got our pictures taken for the new church directory? Lots of pics to preserve this 'precious' memory.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I'm sure she'll never live this one down :) Tell her you need to go to a special school to learn how to cut hair...that worked for H.