I had the privilege of going to the Quilt Expo not long ago. Lots of fabric, quilts, and gadgets all together in one place. A quilter's dream for sure. Two of my sisters and some friends were also there and so we decided to commemorate our day with a special picture. UW Women's Health had a booth where we could express ourselves pictorally. Little did I know that I would have a brush with quilting royalty. Nancy Zieman, of Quilting with Nancy fame, horned in, I mean, jumped in the picture with us.

Stunning, aren't we?!
2 comments:
Thanks for commenting on my blog! SOOOO sorry I had to spoil your plans (snicker snicker) but you will be better off for it in the long run!!! Wishing you the best of luck!
(And it's a good think I wasn't at a quilting convention...fabric scraps make me drool. I'm the daughter of a dressmaker and seamstress, so it's genetic!!!)
Think??? I meant it's a GOOD THING! Sigh. My coffee is wearing off. Darn it!
Post a Comment