Monday, March 22, 2010

2010 Resolutions

I said I wouldn't but I couldn't help myself. I actually did accomplish quite a few of my resolutions from last year so what the heck, here are mine for 2010:
1) Start and finish a 5K (hopefully, that will be the same race)
2) Lose 30 lbs (I'm hopeful for more but we'll see)
3) Clean the outside windows of the house.
4) Repaint the trim on the shed.
5) Repaint the trim around the garage door and on the porch (along with the railings of the porch).
6) Plant a garden.
7) Shop the farmer's market as often as possible.
8) Clean the window screens. (I'm noticing that I have a lot of repair/cleaning issues)
9) Plan a fun trip to Chicago with friends (Friends, don't let me down!)
10) Have people over to my house more often.
OK, that's enough. I'll check back in at the end of year to see how things went. Here's to the rest of 2010!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Anne, keep us posted on your deeds. You're so ambitious to actually make a list. Good luck!
Cathy