With a few nice Spring days under our belts, we have begun the process of de-winterfying the yard, garage, and deck. So, out came the balls, bats, rockets and bikes. And, the all-time favorite, the cozy coupe. But, alas, after going back to the shed, I hear C yell "Mama, come quick!!" And I flew to the front yard only to observe her squashed into the cozy coupe, knees up around her nose, saying "Push me Mama, cause my feet can't move!" Much to her chagrin, I did not push (although I did guffaw a bit at the sight). She pried herself out of the car and announced that since she had grown sooo big, I could put the car in the garage sale.
Cozy Coupe, you've served us well for many years. May another family enjoy you just as much!
Easy Gingerbread House | Cooking with my kid
7 years ago

2 comments:
So sad :( We gave our cozy away last year...
If you can bring the coupe up here, Grandma will buy it for her little Holly!
Big sis,C
Post a Comment