Friday, April 2, 2010

Week 4 Revisited

So, on my running plan, I am on Week #4. For the third time. Seriously? Seriously. Crap!
I started out the first Wk 4 okay, then I got called on to volunteer for a couple things and the rest of the week went kaput. No problem, I"ll just start again. And so I did, last week. Did one day just fine, then the weather got nasty, my foot started hurting, I got distracted by a shiny object, whatever...I did not complete my week. No problem, I thought, I'll start again this week. Well, apparently there is a problem. I can't get my butt outside or to the gym to run. Motivation is severly lacking as my sinuses have reminded me that it is spring outside (drippy nose, itchy eyes, scratchy throat). Not sleeping well at night is not conducive to getting off one's ass and moving around, at least, in my book. So, this coming week, I am off to do Week 4. Again. For the fourth time. I am nothing if not persistent. I have been doing things like playing kickball with the kids, riding bikes, and a bit of walking. But, as the scale shows, the running has not been consistent.
Wish me luck with my fourth and final time for Week 4. And, feel free to give me crap, er, I mean encouragement as I continue on.

No comments: