S & C were playing outside before school. Suddenly, S comes rushing in and stands right in front of me.
"Yes?" I ask him, meaning "I'm working on an important crop in Farmville and do not wish to be interrupted."
"Mama" S responds, "I want to lodge a complaint against C."
"Really?" I ask, trying not to crack a smile cause he's looking quite serious.
"Yes, I want to lodge a complaint." He stands there and looks intently at me, not saying another word.
Shortly, I say, "OK, consider your complaint lodged".
He stands there a bit longer, just looking at me.
"Is there a specific outcome you would like?" I ask.
"Yes, Mama" S says. "C threw a rock at me and it almost hit my back. Would you tell her my complaint was lodged and that I would like her to stop?"
"Certainly" I respond, "Is that all?".
"Yes, that is all" and S runs back outside to play.
Seriously, where does he get this stuff???
Easy Gingerbread House | Cooking with my kid
7 years ago
3 comments:
I have lots of complaints to lodge!! Love it!
sounds like a future lawyer to me.
love it!!
Post a Comment