Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Curiosity Killed the Platypus

I love that I have curious children. But, it is an unusual way to start the day when one of the first things you do is look up "platypus" on Google. Why? Because they had questions about them. Because of the show Phineas and Ferb on Disney. Because I let them watch their allotted 1 1/2 hours of tv throughout the day yesterday. Because that's the kind of mom I am. Because, wait, why did I do this?! Well, at least we got something educational from Disney.
Now we're off to learn more about duck billed platypuseseses (apparently to include how to make them plural 'cause I really don't think this is correct). Did you know that they are a mammal who lays eggs? Yeah, before today, me neither. Let the Summer Learning commence.
p.s. They're weird looking and ugly. Just sayin.

No comments: