In my quest to find more and varied recipes online, I ran across this website: www.recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com. There's some tasty ones on there, but I make no claims as to how healthy they are. I must say the author sure does like her cheese though.
In other food related news, I have found that I really pared down my cookbooks. Why? Because I found that I did a lot of searching online. My other favorite recipe blogs are these:
www.mykitchencafe.blogspot.com
www.realmomkitchen.blogspot.com
www.reluctantentertainer.com (this is just a fun website in general and it has tasty recipes too)
Sometimes I just search for the main ingredients I have for dinner that night. Let me tell you, there are some, well let's just say, interesting recipes out there!
What are your favorite recipe sites?
Easy Gingerbread House | Cooking with my kid
7 years ago
1 comment:
I like looking at the pictures on this one:
http://smittenkitchen.com/
Post a Comment