Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Melting......

Can I just say Holy Crap! It was hot out yesterday!!! After sitting out during Princess swim lesson, I felt like I left about 10 pounds of sweat by the pool (unfortunately the scale did not show that). I went home, drank some diet coke and a lot of water and finally felt better. I even jumped in the blow up pool with Princess in the morning, that felt goooooood. (You didn't seriously think I'd be posting pictures of THAT now, did you?!)
How the heck can we have 55 degree weather one day and less than a week later, it's so frigging hot out that you want to strip down to your undies,have a great big icey cold beer, er, I mean, lemonade, and sit in front of the air conditioner and fan all day? Not that that EVER happens here ;)
But, allegedly, relief is coming. I like living where I do but this crazy weather is something else.

No comments: