The other day, Wolfgang told me that it was time to pack up Thomas the Tank Engine and all his train buddies. It was a sad day for me. I wanted to tell him no, that he needed to stick with his friends but he's a big boy now and too old for his Thomas trains. Geez, Mama, he said, I'm way too old for this stuff. I like real trains and I would like to put up the Model Railroad Grandma got me for my birthday (by the way, thanks a lot Grandma.)
So, we're off tomorrow to look for a big plastic bin to hold the round house, track and engines. I will put them away for when his little boy will play with them. But, I will miss those cheeky little guys and I will forever remember the many many hours Wolfie spent with his English pals.
Good bye Thomas and Sir Topham Hat. You will surely be missed.
Easy Gingerbread House | Cooking with my kid
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment