Let me just say, I saw some fashions at Disney that I have never seen before. Two were so unusual I had to get a picture. Well, actually, there were more than two but I could only get pictures of these two without seeming like a total stalker.
The first one (but my second picture)actually had cat shoes. That's right, you heard me. The front had the front of the cat and the back had the tail. And she accessorized with Hello Kitty socks. Unbelievable! We were a ways behind Catwoman in line to see the Princesses and once I pointed them out, Hubster kept meowing.
The second one wore 3 bandanas around her top. That's it, just tied in the back. I couldn't get a good shot of the front (and I tried!) so the back will have to do. Let's just say the back was the more covered of the two. Uggh!
Of course, we saw the usual Disney paraphenalia but some of the other stuff, wow! Needless to say, we were boringly normal while we were there.
No comments:
Post a Comment