First, if you have a chance, go to this site and read this entry.http://asoftplacetoland-kimba.blogspot.com/ (the one that says "Do you know how much you matter?). I very much identified with the author and really liked what she had to say.
Second, I have a great husband. Even with everything going on in his world right now, this morning when I said, "You gotta hear what happened at MOPS this week, something really bothered me", he sat right down on the bed and gave me his total attention. It took about 5 minutes to explain (and I folded a load of laundry while we talked, bonus!) but I felt really important because he took the time to listen. He didn't try and fix anything, he just listened. Sometimes, it's the little things that mean so much. Thanks Honey!
Easy Gingerbread House | Cooking with my kid
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment