Since Wolfgang had a short school day, we're interrupting this blog to post my interview with him. This was fun!
Favorite Song: Don't have one
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Favorite Thing to Do: Read and play Wii Fit
If you had $1million, you would: buy a mansion by the lake
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite dessert: ice cream
Favorite color: green
How old are you: 7 (Wolfgang tried to convince me to write 8 since he'll be that soon...3 months from now!)
What's the best thing about being 7: You're not quite an adult yet and you still get to do elementary school and that's fun
Favorite sport: soccer
Favorite relative: Grandma & Grandpa
What's good about being a boy: that you're not a girl and you don't have to fuss with your hair
Favorite tv show: Scooby Doo
What I want to be when I grow up: President of the United States (specifically, President Wolfgang the First)
How old will you be when you get married: 38 (First he said 17, after I picked my jaw up off the floor, I reminded him that you don't finish college until you're 22)
Will you have kids: yes
How many and what: 2 kids, 1 boy & 1 girl
What will you name them: Zahar & Charlotte
What's your favorite thing about your little sister: She's lovable
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go: China
This is Wolfgang, in a nutshell. Love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment