We're on the countdown. Allegedly, we are getting a dog today. After many, many years of pleading, begging, nagging, whatever, by Hubster and the children, we are supposed to be getting a dog today. They wore me down, folks, that's all there is to it.
The dog is coming to us through our next door neighbor. Her neice had the dog but is no longer able to care for it due to some life circumstance changes. Her kids love the dog though so I'm still not 100% convinced this is going through. I'll post more if there's an update later.
The dog is coming to us through our next door neighbor. Her neice had the dog but is no longer able to care for it due to some life circumstance changes. Her kids love the dog though so I'm still not 100% convinced this is going through. I'll post more if there's an update later.
UPDATE: We finally got the dog at around 7:30 tonight. The kids were over the top excited and Maggie (who is a Westie-Poodle mix) seems to like our house. She's a real sweetheart. So, without further ado, meet Maggie:
By the way, I think she's already found 'her' spot in the house:
2 comments:
What a cute dog :)
oh my goodness...how adorable...love her!!
Post a Comment