Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Day You were Born

Was there music playing the day you were born? Check out this website to find out what the #1 song was on any given day.
http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInhistory/selectMonth.htm
The day I was born, it was "Tighten Up" by Archie Bell and the Dells. Never heard of it? Me neither.
Hubsters was "You Just Keep Me Hanging On" by the Supremes. His mom did say he took a while to be born.
The #1 song on the day we were married: "The First Night" by Monica. OK, never heard this one either. What the heck??
How about the #1 song the day I graduated from High School? "Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Houston (back before she was such a mess, you know, BBB? Before Bobbie Brown)
The #1 song on the day Hubster and I were engaged: "Something About the Way You Look Tonight/Candle in the Wind" by Elton John. Everyone say, awwww. :)
It's fun, try it. And let me know what are the songs of your life!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Ok, I checked it out and this was the song on the day I was born..."Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" by Rod Stewart. Well...do ya?! :)

Anne said...

Oh, sexy mama! You know you're sexy when you have a special box for the special jammies!!