There's nothing better than a hot summer day and a yummy cool salad for lunch.
Here's what I made yesterday, it was quite tasty. (This is a Hungry Girl recipe found while I browsing the net).
If you make the whole thing, it's a big salad (I'm still enjoying it for breakfast today after having it for lunch & dinner last night). I highly recommend this dish!
Chopped Chicken Salad
1 package broccoli slaw
12 oz cooked and diced chicken breast
1 cup water chestnuts, drained and cut into strips
1 can mandarin oranges, drained & rinsed
1 cup scallions, chopped
3/4 cup Newman's Own Lighten Up Low Fat Sesamee Ginger Dressing
Toss together & refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
5 servings/salad
Weight Watcher Points for Salad: 15
WW Points for serving: 3
Easy Gingerbread House | Cooking with my kid
7 years ago
1 comment:
yummo...i will have try
Post a Comment